You may experience Vertigo attacks once or more based on the underlying cause. Some home remedies may be useful for you when you are facing Vertigo bouts while at home. 1, 2, 3
1. Having a pillow behind you, sit straight on a smooth surface and stretch your legs Turn your head 45 degrees to the right then rest your head on the pillow with your head still titled, wait for at least 30 seconds in this position.
2. Then gradually turn your head to the left, a full 90 degrees, without moving your neck from the pillow
3. Turning your whole body to the left so that you are lying on your left side.
4. Gently move back to your original position, look forward.
Other types of exercises that might help are Semont Maneuver, Half-Somersault or Foster Maneuver and Brandt-Daroff Exercise. Try searching for the techniques online and apply them.2,3
If you don't feel improved after a week of trying these Maneuver, consult your health care provider.
1. Home remedies for vertigo. Available at https://www.healthline.com/health/home-remedies-for-vertigo#semonttoupet-maneuver Last accessed: 22/6/2019
2. 4 remedies for vertigo. Available at https://www.webmd.com/brain/home-remedies-vertigo#1 Last accessed: 22/6/2019
3. Treatment for vertigo. Available at https://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0315/p1115.pdf Last accessed: 22/6/201